Permanent Makeup Fundamentals Training course is 100 hours/6-day program that meets the requirements of the State of New Jersey and the AAM. In this training you will learn how to do eyebrows, lips and eyeliner.
* 6 Days Intensive training (combination of theory and hands on)
* AAM Certified Instructor
* Hands on procedures on live models
* All equipment, cartridges and pigments provided during training and a full kit that includes PMU machine and tools for practice and to use on future clients
* Continued support after graduation
* Apprenticeship program offered
Advance trainings are on Fridays and Saturdays or Saturdays and Sundays
In this course you will learn how to create hair like strokes and shade to create fuller looking brows also known as Microblading and Shading.
You will learn both manual and machine methods.